1.General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM): This course is affiliated to Indian Nursing Council & Assam Nursing council, recognized by Government of Assam.
- Age criteria: 17 to 35 years (Both Male & Female)
- Course Intake: 30 students per batch
- Duration: 3 years
- Eligibility: 10+2 (Science/Arts) or its equivalent with aggregate of 45% marks for General Candidates & 40% for SC/ST candidates
2. Auxiliary Nursing Midwife (ANM): This course is affiliated to Indian Nursing Council & Assam Nursing Council & recognized by Government of Assam.
- Age Criteria: 17 to 30 years
- Course Intake: 20 students per session
- Duration: 2 years
- Eligibility: 10+2 or any other equivalent examination
- First Year:
- Community Health Nursing
- Health Promotion
- Primary Health Care Nursing-1(Prevention of dis-Child Health Nursing)
- Second Year:
- Health Centre Management