Where can you get help?
We, at Arya Nursing College & Arya School of Nursing, do not want you to feel that you are alone and helpless. We are all with you.
- Your Parents are there to help. Please do not feel that you will burden your parents. Talk to them freely and openly. If you are being ragged, it is not your fault. They understand that.
- Your College Administration is there to help – Please do not hesitate to ask for help. We will definitely help you. The local police and local administration is also there to help.
- The Ragging Prevention Program is also ready to help you. You can call them any time on 1800 180 5522. It is a free phone. You can also send an E mail on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Any body can register a complaint of Ragging. It does not have to be only the victim. If you notice an incidence of Ragging you must inform the college administration or the call centre listed above. It is your duty to do so.
- You can also register a complaint of Ragging - Anonymously. You must however avoid this option because without knowing details it becomes difficult for us to take any action. We can assure you of confidentiality.
- If you complaining through the call centre or online, you may know the progress of your complaint by logging on to the Anti Ragging Portal: www.antiragging.in or visit www.amanmovement.org.